Saturday, July 12, 2014

My attorney Lorraine Silvo filed a Motion For Contempt For Bruce Ailion's Perjured Testimony on November 23, 2005 in Cobb County Superior Court

While I was still incarcerated my lawyer Lorraine Silvo filed a Motion For Contempt for Bruce Ailion's Perjured Testimony.  All 271 pages of this motion can be found in case number 05-1-9639-42 filed on November 23, 2005, under Ailion v Ailion on Judge Grubbs court docket.  The 271 pages on the docket with the evidence provided describe in detail the perjury committed by Bruce Ailion.  Page one is shown below:


Judge Grubbs dismissed this perjury case filed against Bruce Ailion, according to her Order On Plaintiff's Motion For Contempt filed on January 31, 2006 below:

In Judge Grubbs Order on Defendant's Motion for Attorney's Fees I was ordered to pay Bruce Ailion's attorney at the time, Brad McDonald then at the law firm Baskin & Baskin, P.C. $9,000.00, in attorneys fees for filing the Motion For Contempt for Bruce Ailion's Perjured Testimony in case number 050109639-42.


In searching the docket in this Motion For Contempt For Bruce Ailion's Perjured Testimony, case number 05-1-9639-42 (which is closed and dismissed) below, filed December 19, 2005, I found a portion of the money I paid to the Sheriff for my 100% wage garnishment from the Cobb County Work Release Program,  and the two orders for the garnishment of my bank accounts from the The State Court of Fulton County and The State Court of Cobb County which should have been filed in case number 04-1-4350-42, the contempt case against me.  

I was never credited in the contempt case 04-1-4350-42 for the money I paid according to the record below it was filed in case number 05-1-9639.











According to the docket in the case I filed for a Motion For Contempt For Bruce Ailion's Perjured Testimony, case number 05-1-9639-42 (which is closed and dismissed) below the court Colloguy filed February 1, 2006 states the transcript of the proceeds before Judge Grubbs was on January 17, 2062 but should have been January 17, 2006.




























No comments: