Saturday, July 12, 2014

The ongoing legal saga ~ child support & medical bills ~ Marla Ailion Wright and Bruce Ailion case

Please see my other posts about the actions of Bruce Ailion.

MBA PROPERTIES INC. Case I filed against Bruce Ailion in 2004 still not heard Jan 2019

Fraud Upon the Court - Bruce Ailion 4488 Doral Circle Marietta Cobb County GA



Documents in this blog post prove that I paid my monthly child support even though I was accused of not paying it.  Bruce Ailion acknowledged he received the monthly child support payments.  These documents prove he attempted to hold me in contempt for non- payment of child support even though he testified he received the child support payments.

The documents prove that Bruce acknowledged claims that claims for back child support were resolved by the arbitration final Order.  Documents show that Bruce received and deposited the monthly child support payments into his bank account.Evidence was presented my me at the October 1, 2004 hearing of all child support payments deposited every month into Bruce Ailion’s three subpoenaed bank accounts. Additionally, Bruce Ailion testified in the October 1, 2004 court Transcript that he had received the monthly child support payments paid by me.

All the testimony was given by Bruce Ailion at the October 1, 2004 hearing according to the Transcript record below.





The Final Order (Binding Arbitration filed December 8, 2003) states that I owe no back child support. 



Ignoring the Final Order of Binding Arbitration, Judge Adele Grubbs found me in contempt for back child support of $35, 795.35  in the October 19, 2004 Order of contempt.  In the Order filed October 19, 2002 I was ordered to pay my former husband Bruce Ailion $35,795.39 for back child support I had already paid.



Below is proof of my child support payments made to Bruce Ailion which were part of the evidence which was admitted into the court record at the October 1, 2004 contempt hearing.

















On page 94 below, lines 11-13, my attorney David Canale asked the question,“Now, you acknowledge that Marla has been paying you child support, eleven hundred dollars a month.  Is that correct?”.
Bruce Ailion answered on lines 14-15 below “I’m receiving a check, purportedly as child support for eleven hundred dollars a month.”.  


 On page 94 above, lines 22-25, my attorney stated “Now, in the arbitration you attempted to hold her in contempt for non-payment of child support.  Is that right?”. Bruce Ailion answered “Yes”.

On page 94 above line 25, and on page 95 below lines 1-2, my attorney stated, “And you are aware that the arbitrator’s order stated that all claims that the parties had at that time were resolved in the arbitration”.  On page 95 line 3, Bruce Ailion answered, “Yes”.


The three personal subpoenaed bank account records filed into the contempt hearing on the Documentary Evidence list showed that Bruce Ailion had deposited eleven hundred dollars into his account each month, page 3 of the Transcript, lines 20 and 22-25.
I was held in jail for almost18 months for civil and criminal contempt for back child support of $35,795.39 despite the following:

1. Final Order (Binding Arbitration) filed December 8, 2003 showing no back child support was owed.
2. Testimony given by Bruce Ailion  that he had received his monthly child support payments.
3. Evidence provided to Judge Adele Grubbs, at the October 1, 2004 hearing, showing proof of these payments.

How could this be? 

Bruce Ailion gave testimony that he had approximately ten thousand, eight hundred dollars in medical bills that Marla Wright had not paid, on Transcript page 95, lines 14-17.



According to the Transcript below, “Plaintiff (Bruce Ailion, an attorney) admits that he did not furnish into evidence or present any copies, receipts, or statements” at the October 1, 2004 hearing, page 96, lines 1-8.

As an attorney Bruce Ailion should have known to provide proof of his monetary demands for medical expenses.

Documents in this blog post prove that I paid my monthly child support even though I was accused of not paying it.  Bruce Ailion acknowledged he received the monthly child support payments.  These documents prove he attempted to hold me in contempt for non- payment of child support even though he testified he received the child support payments.  The documents prove that Bruce Ailion acknowledged claims that claims for back child support were resolved by the arbitration final order. Documents show that Bruce received and deposited the monthly child support payments into his bank account.







No comments: