Saturday, April 30, 2016

Judge Mary Staley was my orginial divorce judge but after eight months my judge was switched to Judge Adele Grubbs, WHY?

Please see me other important posts at:

Bruce Ailion - Fraud Upon the Court 4488 Doral Circle

MBA Properties Funds still on deposit in 2019 Registry Of Cobb Superior ourt

I first filed divorce from Bruce Ailion in 1996  http://courtcollision.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-divorce-i-filed-against-bruce.html.  The assigned Judge Flournoy retired and when Bruce Ailion filed divorce against me in April 2001 Judge Mary Staley was assigned the case.

After approximately 8 months of Judge Mary Staley hearing the case and issuing the temporary Order, the divorce judge in my case switched from Judge Mary Staley to Judge Adele Grubbs.  I never understood why, I never received any notice about what occurred other than the correspondence below.

The judge switch took place just prior to the final hearing and final divorce Order (by Judge Adele Grubbs) according to the  following documents from my attorney Robert Grayson.







No comments: